Substitutive Divorce Services:R10 000.00
General information and costs
DEPOSIT - R5000.00
ACCOUNT OF THE NEWS PAPER PUBLICATION R750.00 Variable depending on specific newspaper!
- The Notice of Motion and Affidavit will be prepared.
- The Affidavit will be mailed / e-mail to you for signature.
- Sign the Affidavit in front of a Commissioner of Oaths and mail it back.
- A case number and first court appearance date will be obtained from the High Court.
- First Court Appearance - Our advocate will appear on your behalf to obtain permission to advertise in the newspaper.
- When permission is granted an advertisement will be placed.
- Second Court Appearance - After one (1) calendar month, you may phone our office for the first available court date for the second appearance with our advocate
- Phone our office two (2) days prior to your court date to receive the necessary information regarding court procedures.
- Your Final order of Divorce is available approximately seven (7) working days after your court appearance.